The Buffalo Implant Group Scholarship
The Buffalo Implant Group Scholarship is an annual award offered to any high school senior from Western New York (Erie, Niagara, Orleans, Genesee, Wyoming, Chautauqua, Cattaraugus, and Allegany Counties) who uses hearing implants. This award has been created to assist recipients with expenses related to post-‐high school studies (college or vocational). The scholarship value is $500. It will be available in the spring of each year to graduating high school seniors.
• Must use hearing implants (Cochlear Implant or Bone-‐Anchored Solution)
• Must have a GPA of 80% or higher
Submit the following to apply:
• Completed application
• A copy of applicant’s official high school transcript
• An essay on how the Hearing Implant has impacted his/her life
• Letter of recommendation from a non-‐family member
Application deadline is March 31st annually
All materials should be sent to:
Buffalo Implant Group
Attn: Scholarship Committee
PO Box 350
Clarence Center, NY 14032-‐0350
The scholarship recipient will be notified by mail on or about April 15th annually.